Mudarabah Saving Account
Al Yusr Savings Account is based on the Shari’a contract of “Mudarabah”. Mudarabah is essentially a trust based profit sharing arrangement wherein one party (Customer / Depositor) known as Rab al-Maal provides funds while another party Bank known as Mudarib manages and invests the funds to earn Shari’a compliant profits to be shared between the two parties.
Al Yusr Savings Account has been structured as Al Mudarabah Al Mutlaqa (Unrestricted Mudarabah) whereby Bank as Mudarib, is authorized to carry out the investment in any manner it deems appropriate, as long as it reflects normal business practice and observes Shari'a compliance.
Any profit from the venture is shared between the customer and the bank on an agreed Profit Sharing Ratio (PSR).
Key Product Features
Please refer to the salient product features mentioned below:
Who benefits from Al Yusr Savings Account?
Any customer looking for Shari'a compliant products and services in Oman. You can save and earn profit without compromising your religious beliefs.
Reviewed and approved by the Bank’s Shari’a Supervisory Board comprised of the following three eminent Scholars:
Brief Vitae of Shari'a Board
- Profit will be credited to your account on monthly basis
- Available in Omani Rial and other major foreign currencies
- No restriction on number of transactions
- Free quarterly statements
- Cash withdrawals and deposits over the counter
- Ability to setup standing instructions
- Payment Order facility
- Local and international remittances
- Inward and outward clearing
- Foreign currency cheque collection
No Overdraft is allowed for Al Yusr Savings Account as this is not permitted in Shari'a.
Historical Profit Rate Sheet
Click here for details
To apply and for more information please call Al Yusr (24X7) Call Center on +968 24 754 666
Terms and conditions apply*